Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dear Ellie...

...please send me a new blender or food processor, or both, so I can make your White Gazpacho. I hear it's too garlicky, but that's ok, I'll make allowances. It doesn't even have to be a fancy one, and I have no need to blend crowbars like this one does.

Love,
Me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Ellie sends you a new blender, please ask her for a new food processor for me because I'm using one that used to be my husbands ex wife's. I just can't get rid of it because it still works...but still...I'm sure Ellie will understand.

nick said...

That blender video you linked to is ridiculous - guess it has to be for $800. I totally want one.

My advice though, is if/when you do decide to get one, spend the extra money for a good one. We've went through like 4 cheapos in a year before we broke down and got a good one. I think this is a newer version of the one we have (now 3 years old)

http://www.cuisinart.com/products/food_processors/dlc-2007n.html

Did you eat? You eat now!