My crowd won't go for anything fancy but I'm trying to sneak in a few fun things between the classics.
- Loaded Potato Skins (got some yummy smoked thick cut bacon for these)
- Queso (with real cheese)
-Roasted Corn Salsa (thanks Raish)
- Guacamole
- Onion Dip
- Honey BBQ Wings
- Jalepeno Poppers (Remove seeds and ribs from large jalepenos, fill with cream cheese, wrap in a 1/2 bacon slice, and grill or bake at 400 til bacon is done)
- Carrot Salad
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Superbowl menu planning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Did you eat? You eat now!
2 comments:
Saluations tall one...I have hi-jacked your slow cooker cook book and have been using it mercilessly!! it shall return for the ransom OF...the french press in your kitchen, that i gave you! ...and nothing less.
oh - make some chili for the game. It's really easy, i'll give you a recipe if you like....IN EXCHANGE FOR - ONE MILLION DOLLARS muuahahahaaaa
Ha! I found your blog. I love the name and now I have another distraction at work. The carrot salad sounds awesome!
Post a Comment